COVID-19 Safety Measures
We’re happy to announce that we are back open, and we hope you and your loved ones have managed to stay safe through this full affair. We are officially open for routine eye care, resuming our normal hours and will be strictly adhering to CDC guidance for social distancing and disinfection. While you will still receive our same level of attentive customer service and smiling faces, you will be seeing some changes to ensure that you as our valued patient and our staff are in a safe and clean environment.
Here are some of the changes you will see:
○ All visits will be by appointment only
○ We will be wearing protective gloves and masks during our interactions
○ We will be taking temperatures with a non-contact thermometer
○ We will be disinfecting any common areas between patients
○ We are sanitizing frames before and after each styling session
○ We are offering a virtual frame gallery for virtual try on via our website
○ We are offering contactless delivery for your glasses for your convenience and safety
○ We are offering contactless payment available for EMV chip enabled credit cards, Android Pay and Apple Pay
○ We are continuing to offer telemedicine options for medical visits
Here are a few things we ask our patients to do as well:
○ We are asking your information to be collected electronically BEFORE your appointment
○ We are asking you to text us upon your arrival and remain in your car until we are ready for your appointment
○ We are requiring face coverings upon entering
○ We are requesting that only the patient enter the clinic unless the patient is a minor or the patient has a caregiver that needs to assist them.
We’re excited to see you again, as well try to get back to normalcy. If there’s anything we can help you with, please give us a call or text at our office number.
Take care and stay safe,
Dr. Wong, Danica, Jeffery, Karina, Kimmy, Laura, Meghan